- We believe that Jesus is the Son the Living God, who came to this world, bore the sins of all humanity on His shoulders, died on a cross, and three days later arose from the grave. Therefore we worship Him.
- We believe that salvation comes through faith alone.
- We believe in Baptism by immersion.
- We believe that all people can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in a real place called heaven for those who follow Jesus, and a real place called hell for those who choose not follow to Jesus in this life.
- We believe in the Trinity, that is to say that God is three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Three are individual, and yet the three are One.
- We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, not to be added to or taken away from.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church.
- We believe that Jesus will return to this earth again.
- We believe that we can come to God in prayer anytime.
- We value family as an establishment which has remarkable spiritual impact on a persons life
- We value the regular preaching of Gods Word which has the power to save mankind
- We value prayer as the help, strength, and healing Jesus offers for believers in Him.
- We value the Holy Bible as a tool to understand the will of God.
- We value every person as a potential believer in Jesus and every believer as a potential servant of Jesus.
- We value quality time with other believers as a support for each other.
- We value each believer as a servant of God, church, community and the world in the Name of Jesus.